Thursday, July 12, 2012

Chapter 3

So I was getting dragged into the helicopter as the bomb on foot suddenly ticked faster signaling that the bomb was going to blow up. The water had loosened up the bomb but the nets the hlicopter crew were firing were keeping it seeled. I stopped trying to pullm legs out of the nets but they were made of some thick, slippery, object. I simply relaxed and gave up. When the crew pulled me up into the helicopter we were already above the cliff I fell down from. They pulled me out of the nets and were examining the bomb. One came up and said something like "idiots". All he did is touch the bomb on the top. It stopped ticking and a screen appeared. The screen showed two options: DISARM and START. He pressed disarm and the bomb fell off my leg and hit the floor with a solid noise. I was wondering where we were going but I doubted that these people would answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment