Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Chapter 4

I woke up what must be a couple hours later in a well lit room. I was lying on a very comfortable bed. The bedsheets were made of feathers. That was strange. When the LAMPS took over they forced all the feathered material to be abducted. So this place was not exactly okay with the LAMPS, I thought. Then I noticed the emblem on the wall. It was a map of the world on a grid with a line of feathers on fire on either side of the map. I know,not exactly the traditional icon but this group got a serious makeover. I got up and walked out the door. There I found a window the size of a car. I looked down and saw a canyon streching out. I was in the last United Nations complex, an alliance long defeated. I in other words was now in the worst place you could be: I was in the Grave. This is an execution center where there where Red Widow planes with 90% stealth circled with Bisnovat missles and 400m Hades guns. There in the stadium in the middle was a laser. The ones captured would try to kill eachother until one bell rang or one player won. At the end of the bell if one player did not die yet. Both of them got shot by the laser. The winner goes to the next round. The final prize was freedom. Everyone knew the rules. Because everyone sometime or another had to play. Now was my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment