Monday, August 1, 2011

The Killer Club- Chapter 1 Part 1

Chapter 1-A Big Surprise

Part 1

My brother and I were having a great time eating ice-cream after the energy-eliminating soccer match we just played. Awesome, I thought. On the unusually hot day we got ice cream that isn't puddle of dairy products and sugar. With the temperature at 120 degrees most people were too hot to say "I need water". What surprised me was that my soccer game was not canceled after the major summer drought brought the weather to wacky levels. And this is New York in northeast of America. These days with global warming in place you never know what the weather is going to turn out to be. As in when we went to Massachusetts last may one minute it was sunny and one minute there was a blizzard outside, and again the sun came up. Today, the problem is that the weather is unwavering hot.

5 comments: